[WikiEN-l] NASA meatballs and wikipedia meatheads

Ian Woollard ian.woollard at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 17:44:24 UTC 2008

> The logo is in effect under an ND license and by leavening it in the
>  image we get a ah limited derivatives image.

No, not in any significant way.

> As a result the NASA logo is not compatible with free content.

The logo *itself* in isolation might be, but the images with it
aren't; they're public domain you can modify them as much as you want.
There's *nothing* stopping you changing the image in any sensible way
including removing the tags if you wish.

--
-Ian Woollard

We live in an imperfectly imperfect world. If we lived in a perfectly
imperfect world things would be a lot better.