[WikiEN-l] salt list

NavouWiki navouwiki at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 22:00:20 UTC 2007

I don't remember the Ryulong discussion, his pages were listed on the MFD,
yes.  So was mine.  I started a policy discussion, a lot of sysops have
userpaged salt lists with cascading protection.  Please do go see the
discussion, I don't think ryulong is the subject at the policy talk page.
Regards, ~~~~