[WikiEN-l] [Wikipedia-l] Indefinite ban problem

Durova nadezhda.durova at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 07:04:22 UTC 2007

I think the matter was sufficiently discussed at CSN.  At this point you're
nearly halfway through the waiting period for my standard offer.  If you'll
respect the ban by not trying to sockpuppet around it or bash Wikipedia
around the Internet, and if you pledge to refrain from repeating the
behavior that led to the ban in the first place, then e-mail me in mid
January and I'll see what I can do to help bring you back.

-Durova

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Community_sanction_noticeboard/Archive10#Iantresman