[WikiEN-l] Wikipaedia is an attack site, too. (was Re: There are no...)

John Vandenberg jayvdb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 01:35:04 UTC 2007

On 9/28/07, Armed Blowfish <diodontida.armata at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Alternatively, you could note that it is spelt Wikipaedia by some:

The spelling "Wikipaedia" does not appear on [[en:wikt:wikipedia]],
which I assume is close to authoritative.

> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/sco/7/71/Wiki-sco.png

While this is a little offtopic for wikien-l, the "A" that has been
added to [[sco:Image:Wiki-sco.png]] looks unprofessional and that
image doesn't appear on [[commons:Wikipedia]].

The Scots translation on [[en:wikt:wikipedia]] is "Wikipædia", so the
"A" in that image may actually incorrect.

It would be good if we can have an sco translation on
[[en:wikt:encyclopedia]] as well.

--
John