[WikiEN-l] Wikipaedia is an attack site, too. (was Re: There are no...)

Monahon, Peter B. Peter.Monahon at USPTO.GOV
Thu Sep 27 12:39:04 UTC 2007

> Earlier: "...Somewhere or another,
> we may even have touched on an
> encyclopedia for more than three
> messages at a time..."

>> Earlier: "... I'd never have posted
>> here if I weren't banned from
>> complaining to OTRS on threat
>> of AN/I..."

Wow - one of my many, may points about the perils of having a banning
tool in the first place - we end up endlessly arguing aver banning
rather than dealing with the content of the problem.

Banning is bad for ... do we need a list?

It always ends up with this:

Banning is bad for the person who bans.

"...more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative
peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the
presence of justice..." -- MLKJr

If not here, where?