[WikiEN-l] The Encyclopaedia - a trade? (offlist)

Armed Blowfish diodontida.armata at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 27 02:02:47 UTC 2007

On 26/09/2007, Andrew Gray <andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk> wrote:
> There used to be actual discussions here
> that didn't promptly devolve into nonsense about privacy, ramblings
> about banning, and other thoroughly unrelated crap, you know.
> Somewhere or another, we may even have touched on an encyclopedia for
> more than three messages at a time.

You seem quite obsessed with the encyclopaedia.
So tell me, how many featured articles, good articles,
and/or other things would it cost to get a Wikipaedia-
namespace page deleted?  How many to get one
blanked?

Assuming you even have enough influence to get
the things blanked/deleted without drawing more
attention to them, which you probably don't....