[WikiEN-l] Wikipaedia is an attack site, too. (was Re: There are no...)

Armed Blowfish diodontida.armata at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 26 23:20:03 UTC 2007

On 24/09/2007, Earle Martin <wikipedia at downlode.org> wrote:
> Someone wrote:
>> No, I consider Wikipaedia an attack site, and do not wish to
>> further Wikipaedia's attacks against individuals.
>
> Sorry, but why is this person still being allowed to post here? It's
> enough of a firehose already without this kind of nonsense.
>
> --
> Earle Martin
>             http://downlode.org/
> http://purl.org/net/earlemartin/

So let me get this straight.  Wikipaedia has the right to emotionally
hurt, emotionally harass, emotionally abuse, paint in a false light,
defame, or violate the privacy of any individual it does not like, for
whatever reason.  These individuals, however, do not have the right
to lift a finger in their defence, nor does anyone else have a right to
speak on their behalves, nor do the Chinese have a right to say
anything at all.