[WikiEN-l] There are no pictures in Wikipedia any more

Monahon, Peter B. Peter.Monahon at USPTO.GOV
Wed Sep 26 12:45:11 UTC 2007

> Earlier: "... your obsession
> with our mailing list..."

I'm here for the dialog with anyone who wants to read and possibly
respond.  I believe the list belongs to all of us, altogether, future
readers, too.  Once the 2nd person joins, it's a 50/50 proposition.  The
third person makes it a 33/33/33 proposition, and so on.  WE must have
thousands now, right?

I think that calling someone else's contributions "obsessive" merely
identifies ourselves as intolerant, bored, or recalcitrant.  I value
every member, especially the provocative posts, the ones that make me
think, and make me reconsider my point of view.