[WikiEN-l] Cassiopedia?

fredbaud at waterwiki.info fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Tue Sep 25 00:41:07 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: William Pietri [mailto:william at scissor.com]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 06:18 PM
To: 'English Wikipedia'
Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] Cassiopedia?

George Herbert wrote:
> On 9/24/07, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> http://www.cassiopedia.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
>>
>> What on earth is this?
>>

> Quantum-physics-fringeists mixed with 9/11 conspiracists.  Jacques Vallee.
>
> *shrug*.

Heh. I came across these guys recently and ended up with the same
notion. It's hard to actually find where they explain what they're up
to, but I eventually found it. One of their principles:

    starting nodes that come from the core competencies of the current
    team (Gurdjieff, history, Zionism studies, psychopathology,
    comparative religions, Mouravieff, Fourth Way studies...)

(from http://www.cassiopedia.org/wiki/index.php?title=Cassiopedia )

Generally when I see a list ending with "..." it's a sign that the
things before it form an obvious pattern. I'm having trouble naming the
next item in that sequence. :-)

That would be Kabbala...

Fred

They also talk about creating articles on topics from the "SOTT
Glossary", which appears to be a reference to a magazine/webzine called
"Signs of the Times". One of the recent SOTT articles examines the
theory that the WTC 9/11 collapse wasn't due to jetliners, but rather
space-based death rays. Their conclusion? Allow me to share the
priceless closing paragraphs:

    One thing is clear: the UFOs themselves are not under the control of
    the military - or anybody else. But that the Consortium continues to
    debunk and cover it up - in the face of its violations of their own
    airspace - suggests to us again the analogy of arrogant and powerful
    Masters of Reality, aided and abetted by their military and
    intelligence organization servants who, all the while they are
    obeying the powerful overlords, which very well may include the 9/11
    Attacks and war with Iraq, Iran, and God knows who else, seek to
    keep everything quiet while they try desperately to discover the
    secrets of power so as to arrogate it to themselves. And it seems
    evident that, in the present time, the game is afoot in the citadels
    of Power and Secrets.

    We don't know - and cannot know at present - whether some super
    secret beam weapon was used to take down the Twin Towers on 9/11;
    but it is possible. And frankly, it is the one explanation that
    seems to cover all the anomalies. Bottom line is: Something is
    happening, there is a schedule, and the servants of the alien
    masters are pushing an agenda that few of us understand. They are
    trying to cement controls, to solidify their power base, because
    /Something Wicked This Way Comes/.

(from
http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/articles/show/139903-Ultra-terrestrials+and+9-11)

For connoisseurs of kook literature, I  also recommend the comments on
that article.

Anyhow, they appear to have imported only the final history entry for
each article, which bothers me a little from the licensing perspective.
But I imagine it's not a huge issue.

William

--
William Pietri <william at scissor.com>