[WikiEN-l] There are no pictures in Wikipedia any more

Nick heligolandwp at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 24 23:07:24 UTC 2007

Yeah, go through banned users, find editors that uploaded images they
created themselves and are used in articles or could be used in articles (20
photos of their gerbil doesn't really count) and get back to us. Also, cross
reference for the block reason, it might well be that they've gone something
really weird with their images, like tried to revoke the licence, or
something.

On 24/09/2007, Armed Blowfish <diodontida.armata at googlemail.com> wrote:

> You want statistics?  If you want, I can go through
> Wikipedia:List of banned users and keep track of how many
> of them contributed non-deleted images, and if you want other
> numbers.  How many contributed non-fair use images?  How
> many contributed images attributed to the user him or her self?
> What sorts of numbers do you want?  Bear in mind the more
> detailed statistics you ask for, the longer it will take, not to
> mention I will probably put this off until I am done with a
> different statistical study.  Also bear in mind some things, like
> reasons people were banned, do not fit into statistics.
>
> On 24/09/2007, Nick <heligolandwp at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Armed,
> >
> > I think you meant to say...
> > "Well of course I can't think of anybody, I didn't think anybody would
> ask
> > and I don't actually know of people in this situation and I thought
> someone
> > would mention someone and they didn't and I now look silly."
> >
> > I'll take an e-mail of all the names in private, if you're serious.

Nick
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Nick