[WikiEN-l] There are no pictures in Wikipedia any more

Nick heligolandwp at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 24 21:17:53 UTC 2007

Armed,

I think you meant to say...
"Well of course I can't think of anybody, I didn't think anybody would ask
and I don't actually know of people in this situation and I thought someone
would mention someone and they didn't and I now look silly."

I'll take an e-mail of all the names in private, if you're serious.

On 24/09/2007, Armed Blowfish <diodontida.armata at googlemail.com> wrote:

> On 24/09/2007, Nick <heligolandwp at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Now, can you please tell me who we've banned who
> > actually takes photos and uploads them to en.wiki or any of
> > our sister sites ?
> >
> > You've had my word I'd look into editors who have been
> > banned for contributing photos, hell, I'll look at any editor
> > who was a decent contributor of photographs but has been
> > banned. I do rather need lists of names to work from though.
>
> I'm afraid bringing names into this would result in further
> victimisation of the banned users or the people who
> banned them, and many of these are old cases anyway.
>
> I am merely suggesting that the next time you ban
> someone, you may want to consider the good he or she
> has done, not just a list of rule violations.

Nick
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Nick