[WikiEN-l] There are no pictures in Wikipedia any more

Armed Blowfish diodontida.armata at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 24 21:10:10 UTC 2007

On 24/09/2007, Nick <heligolandwp at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Now, can you please tell me who we've banned who
> actually takes photos and uploads them to en.wiki or any of
> our sister sites ?
>
> You've had my word I'd look into editors who have been
> banned for contributing photos, hell, I'll look at any editor
> who was a decent contributor of photographs but has been
> banned. I do rather need lists of names to work from though.

I'm afraid bringing names into this would result in further
victimisation of the banned users or the people who
banned them, and many of these are old cases anyway.

I am merely suggesting that the next time you ban
someone, you may want to consider the good he or she
has done, not just a list of rule violations.