[WikiEN-l] BADSITES ArbCom case in progress

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Sat Sep 22 02:29:03 UTC 2007

On 21 Sep 2007 at 15:31:30 -0400, "Armed Blowfish"
<diodontida.armata at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Who is this we of whom you speak?  I am not a Wikipaedian.

That's by your own choice, since (despite your own insistence) you
are not banned.

One of the failings of the English pronoun system (along with its
failure to distinguish singular and plural "you") is the lack of a
distinction between inclusive and exclusive "we"; some other
languages let you specifically indicate whether you're talking about
a "we" that includes the addressee or one that excludes him/her.

--
== Dan ==