[WikiEN-l] BADSITES ArbCom case in progress

Andrew Gray shimgray at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 18:57:52 UTC 2007

On 21/09/2007, Armed Blowfish <diodontida.armata at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 21/09/2007, James Farrar <james.farrar at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Worse, kicking up such a big fuss about such attacks draws
> > attention to them.
>
> Which is why they should be quickly and quietly removed, and
> discussion about whether or not they should be re-included
> should occur privately.

And anyone asking about it should be told not to talk about it, or
have their comments removed themselves and privately told to discuss
it, and anyone asking about that...

That won't upset anyone or make the situation worse. I am sure our
administrators will behave with tact, decorum and common sense at all
times.

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk