[WikiEN-l] BADSITES ArbCom case in progress

Armed Blowfish diodontida.armata at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 20 23:03:53 UTC 2007

On 20/09/2007, Wily D <wilydoppelganger at gmail.com> wrote:
> The "Oh, it's just WilyDisagoatfucker.blogspot.com, there'll never be
> any encyclopaedic reason for wanting to link to it" been proven false
> three times that I know of.  People worried about the unclear language
> in what's going on are not overreacting.
>
> Cheers, WilyD

Erm, under what circumstances would an article on which such a website
is a major component be so notable that there would be a huge hole in
the encyclopaedia if the whole article were deleted?

I really don't care how much people bend the definition of notability on
harmless topics - be strict, be loose, whatever - but when the topic is
potentially harmful, one should be strict.  In other words, anything BLP.