[WikiEN-l] BADSITES ArbCom case in progress

William Pietri william at scissor.com
Thu Sep 20 20:24:29 UTC 2007

In that case, we agree completely about the relevance of non-US law. The
letter is irrelevant, but the spirit can be worth learning from.

Where we disagree is whether content can be malicious on its own. You
and I agree that we should stop *people* from being malicious on-wiki.
But I think we should allow people acting in good faith and with good
purpose to discuss things that malicious people have said.

William