[WikiEN-l] Do NOT appeal bans, for your own sake

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 18:17:45 UTC 2007

> Well I'm female and I find what he said a) incredibly rude and b) untrue.
> Perhaps not 'discriminatory' but it's still a stupid thing to say (and
> think). Pretty much any generalisation you make about ~50% of the human
> population of this planet is a stupid thing to say.

Nonsense. Women are generally shorter than men. Women generally have a
higher percentage of body fat that men. Women are generally more
susceptible to breast cancer than men. All generalisations, and all
true. I doubt you think any of them are stupid. So why is recognising
physical differences acceptable, while recognising psychological
differences is not?