[WikiEN-l] BADSITES ArbCom case in progress

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 04:54:21 UTC 2007

Fred, at the arb com you proposed:

"Discussion of an allegation derived from an external attack site
engaged in harassment is unacceptable. If there is truth, the matter
will, in due course, be raised by other witnesses. "

The problem, of course, is that under the policy you are advocating,
any such witness will in fact  been classified by some as an attack
site.  If the encyclopedia isn't neutral, even with respect to our own
people, it isn't worth the protecting, and we join the attack sites as
non-neutral biased sources.

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.