[WikiEN-l] (no subject)

Armed Blowfish diodontida.armata at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 18 14:04:17 UTC 2007

While I agree with you that B.P. does not deserve
as much privacy as people who are merely
annoying (everyone), note that the point of sex
offender registries is not to punish gropers by
dragging their names through the dirt worldwide,
but rather to warn those who might come into
contact with the gropers to be careful.  So, you
really don't need to know about them unless you
do live in the same locale.

And, for the record, the first time a guy gropes
me, I will slap him.  Second time, I'll slap him
harder, and so on.  But I won't go and write an
article on a high-Google-ranking site about him.
Not that I'm saying the woman he groped wrote
the article - I'm saying she herself might not want
there to be an article on him, at least if she is
anything like me, which she may not be.