[WikiEN-l] [Redacted] complaining Was: Admins who do not have email this user enabled (list inside)

Matthew Brown morven at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 18:28:43 UTC 2007

On 9/12/07, Armed Blowfish <diodontida.armata at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Erm, people may prefer to be contacted directly
> before being listed behind their backs.  Okay,
> so the Google ratings of the list are not that high,
> considering it is hidden from Google, but still...
> there are mirrors not hidden from Google.

Frankly, the constant insistence that we can never ever mention
ANYTHING about Wikipedia users anywhere is rather problematic.  We are
here to work on a project.  If the normal amount of communication and
discussion needed to work on this project is too much and bothers your
sense of privacy, kindly find something else to do.

-Matt