[WikiEN-l] Admins who do not have email this user enabled (list inside)

Delirium delirium at hackish.org
Wed Sep 12 23:03:40 UTC 2007

Gregory Maxwell wrote:
> There was a thread on commons-l about admins who have email this user
> disabled.  I made a report of all the guilty parties on commons. It
> was trivial enough to run it again for English Wikipedia, so I did.

I'm somewhat surprised to find my name on that list, since I've gotten
email through the "email this user" feature several times before, and
haven't changed my email address since then. But sure enough, it seems
my address is no longer "confirmed". Does this reset itself requiring me
to reconfirm periodically or something?

-Mark