[WikiEN-l] Admins who do not have email this user enabled (list inside)

Phil Sandifer Snowspinner at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 21:02:22 UTC 2007

On Sep 12, 2007, at 4:56 PM, Steven Walling wrote:

> (Gasp) Oh no! Off with their heads! Off with their heads! Those
> bad, bad
> email-less admins. Lets have ourselves a witchunt instead of doing
> the right
> (read: boring) thing and asking them on their talk pages about it!
> I do
> loves me a witchunt.

We're sorry, but your tenuous grasp of reality seems to have failed.
Unfortunately, we do not troubleshoot tenuous grasps of reality via
this system at this time. Please fuck off and try your e-mail again
when you're sufficiently medicated to note that, actually, all
anybody had suggested in this thread was contacting those
administrators.

Thank you for using wikien-l. If you have any further questions, for
the love of God, go post somewhere else.