[WikiEN-l] Spam blacklist and BADSITES

fredbaud at waterwiki.info fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Wed Sep 12 20:32:21 UTC 2007

The group who discussed this included the arbitration committee, the staff of Foundation, and SlimVirgin and others who have from time to time been victims of harassment or stalking. We listened particularly to the advice of those who have have been harassed. The conclusion is that continuing to link to and communicate with harassers just encourages them. A firm "no" is what is called for.

Fred