[WikiEN-l] Spam blacklist and BADSITES

William Pietri william at scissor.com
Wed Sep 12 15:56:21 UTC 2007

fredbaud at waterwiki.info wrote:
> There has been extensive discussion, although not in a public forum. We have had enough of Judd Bagley and his site.

Despite having read through this thread, I'm not very clear on what went
on. Perhaps when some private group makes a judgment on behalf of
Wikipedia they could produce a short on-wiki document? I'm thinking it
would contain

    * a list of participants,
    * the decision or recommendation, and
    * the findings of fact on which they base their decision.

Part of the trouble for me -- and others, I'm sure -- is that the
easiest source for me to find is often the one under dispute. Having
something to balance that would be helpful.

Thanks,

William

--
William Pietri <william at scissor.com>