[WikiEN-l] dueling templates

Rich Holton richholton at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 05:52:41 UTC 2007

Brock Weller wrote:
> I'll give you a definition, information presented with little or no
> context that does not contribute to the encyclopedia value of the
> article.

Is it then your assertion that all content listed under the "Trivia"
heading of all articles falls under this definition? If not, how can you
justify wholesale deletion of all trivia sections?

I am not interested in arguing about your definition of trivia, though I
suspect you might find quite a bit of disagreement from others. It is
interesting to note that Wikipedia does have an article on [[Trivia]],
and an intriguing definition. Though perhaps not all that useful to this
conversation.