[WikiEN-l] Spam blacklist and BADSITES

Todd Allen toddmallen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 05:29:33 UTC 2007

fredbaud at waterwiki.info wrote:
> There has been extensive discussion, although not in a public forum. We have had enough of Judd Bagley and his site.
>
> Fred

"Not in a public forum" is the antithesis of widespread consensus. At
the very most, a consensus may exist among whoever was privy to that
discussion, but I have a sneaking suspicion that is less than one
percent of those who have commented on the BADSITES issue, let alone of
Wikipedians in general.