[WikiEN-l] stable versions

Bryan Derksen bryan.derksen at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 9 23:12:23 UTC 2007

Bryan Derksen wrote:
> And besides, the basic point of my complaint is that after years of
> people talking about stable versions absolutely _nothing_ has been
> implemented, not even a crude software-free hack to get things started.
> Not even the Featured Article talk page templates link to specific versions.

Wait, my bad. I see now that specific versions do get linked, the links
are hidden behind a "[show]/[hide]" toggle.

So, we do have the barest bones of a stable versions hack in place,
albeit with a rather cumbersome mechanism for updating which version is
considered stable. How shall we go about evaluating and expanding it?