[WikiEN-l] Spam blacklist and BADSITES

Adrian aldebaer at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 9 19:15:26 UTC 2007

fredbaud at waterwiki.info schrieb:
> I think there is a consensus.
>
> Fred

Although I personally agree to blacklisting that site, looking at the
current, related request for arbitration gives the impression that
sufficient consensus does not really exist.

At the very least the *timing* of both the Afd for [[Judd Bagley]] and
this blacklisting are rather questionable.

In my opinion,  this site should have been blacklisted ages ago, and I
asked related question a while back.

Adrian