[WikiEN-l] stable versions

Casey Brown cbrown1023.ml at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 19:01:29 UTC 2007

On 9/9/07, Armed Blowfish <diodontida.armata at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 08/09/2007, Steve Bennett <stevagewp at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Three negative comments about the MediaWiki developers in a row. How
> > about some nice comments, about anything, for a change?
> >
> > Steve
>
> Well, let's see, the Tor developers are very very nice
> and will provide 1:1 end-user support to clueless Tor
> users on the Tor IRC channel and or-talk mailing list...
> highly ethical, worry about the ethical distinction between
> entrance block evasion and exit block evasion, feel
> bad they can't stop child porn....  : )
>
> Tor is good too.  It make me feel safer....  : )
>
> So are balloons, especially black latex balloons.
> Latex is biodegradable, by the way.
>
> And kittens!  Especially kittens who climb Christmas
> trees.
>
> Wikipaedia Review was rather nice to me... they
> removed things from their website upon request...
> or archived said things somewhere non-public...
> or something....
>
> DeviantArt will even let a non DeviantArt member
> contact them representing someone else asking
> them to remove something from their website,
> and they will, no questions asked!

And most of the time (under normal circumstances), we do too, and we
even give them a nice little e-mail back too.  But of course...  you
would know nothing about this.  I would ask you if you had ever
e-mailed us, but I doubt I'd like the response I get.  Rest assured,
though, we work very hard on complaints, press inquires, and article
problems (like BLP) that are e-mailed in to us.

Casey Brown
Cbrown1023

---