[WikiEN-l] dueling templates

Brock Weller brock.weller at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 17:09:22 UTC 2007

I never said they were useless, i argue that they dont meet our
mission statement 'wikipedia is an encyclopedia', fail WP:NOT,
'indiscriminate collection of information' and are usually sourced to
trivia works or put together by the editors, failing WP:NOTABLE and
WP:OR.  If you need help understanding my position, feel free to ask
for clarification before setting up strawmen, it will help you
effectively make your point next time :)

--
-Brock