[WikiEN-l] Follow-up on my Ban from Wikipedia (part 3)

Flame Viper flameviper12 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 20:44:43 UTC 2007

NOTE: This message is the second part of a 3-part message which is over the size limit. I am sending all 3 parts at the same time.

This section of the message is simply a list of links relevant to the events discussed previously.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3ALog&type=block&user=&page=User%3AFlameviper12
Block log for Flameviper12. These are blocks/unblocks before the name change.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3ALog&type=block&user=&page=User%3AFlameviper
Block log for Flameviper. More recent blocks, after the name change.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Contributions&limit=5000&target=Flameviper
All contributions, from my first edit to the most recent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Son_of_a_Peach
Contribs for SoaP.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Two-Sixteen
Contribs for Two-Sixteen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Flameviper/Archive001
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Flameviper/Archive002
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Flameviper/Archive003
Archived talk pages from my  pre-block days.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Flameviper/socks
All accounts and doppelgangers which belong to Flameviper, excluding Two-Sixteen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Elaragirl/Archive_8#User:Elaragirl.2FTeacup
Post on Elaragirl's userpage which was the final nail in my coffin (although the other 347 nails were already in).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/Archive74#User:Flameviper_needs_a_coach
Discussion immediately following my Elaragirl-induced ban.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Ryanpostlethwaite/Flameviperemail
 E-mail exchange from Ryan to me and back.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/Archive76#User:Flameviper_II
Appeal to arbitration.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/Archive91#Flameviper
More unbanning  drama.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Community_sanction_noticeboard/Archive9#Unblock_of_Flameviper_with_editing_restrictions
Final unbanning discussion. As soon as I am re-banned, Metros immediately resumes insulting my integrity and mental health, among other things.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Search?ns0=1&ns1=1&ns2=1&ns3=1&ns4=1&ns5=1&search=Flameviper&fulltext=Search
Wikipedia search form for "Flameviper" in Wikipedia/Wikipedia talk/User/User talk namespaces. You should look through it in case I missed something.

So now you know the (mostly) complete story of the Flamey Snake.
I hope you can use this information for good, and not simply for my unblocking, but to improve the conditions for editors on Wikipedia as a whole.