[WikiEN-l] dueling templates

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 04:28:42 UTC 2007

On 9/7/07, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:
> If people/bots are doing that, they should be stopped. Last time I
> read the appropriate policy it said to integrate trivia into the rest
> of the article, not remove it.

Yeah, trivia sections are "good" in the sense that we can quickly
identify material that needs a better home. Of course, sometimes the
material just seems too tangential to rescue.

I was inclined to delete the whole trivia section from [[Heron]] for
example. Talk about bringing down a serious article with spurious pop
culture references - I can understand linking from [[Ubuntu]] to
[[Heron]], but to link the other way? Ugh...

Steve