[WikiEN-l] feeding trolls was re:feeding trolls was re:moderation was re troll ad infinitae

michael west michawest at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 20:59:51 UTC 2007

please bore me by replying to my post. This post will only need replying to
because the post is not busy enough.

The only way I might be moderated is if i reply to three or four posts in a
row and if I beat 13k you'll never know.

If the list is to make wikipedia good keep "ban"? blocks and everything
which makes ephemeral seem long lived to user talk.

My bans, my discussion On wiki does not even go near the aims of this list.
boring