[WikiEN-l] Who's moderated?

Nick Wilkins nlwilkins at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 03:11:53 UTC 2007

On 9/5/07, Marc Riddell <michaeldavid86 at comcast.net> wrote:

> I am not here to fight with anyone. I have absolutely no personal or
> professional stake in any of this. And the idea that I have an agenda (as
> someone suggested) is absurd.
>
> Stop flailing at the messenger, and open you mind to the message.

The idea that you have an agenda is absurd, Marc?  Please do recall that you
*posted* your agenda on this topic to this list.  As a numbered list headed
"What I would like to see", no less.

In any case, I think that this very thread has shown the remarkable
looseness of our moderators.  To wit, we still receive your comments,
despite your obstinacy in pressing this issue despite having been told
point-blank that you aren't going to get any of the things on the
aforementioned numbered list.

I believe that this is good evidence that this list is emphatically not one
in which dissenting voices are quashed, and that this is a good state of
affairs.

-- Jonel