[WikiEN-l] Why are URLs numbered?

FT2 ft2.wiki at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 22:41:28 UTC 2007

The fastest way to educate people that plain, undescribed
"[http://link.com/page]" links are deprecated in mainspace is probably to
rapidly change their existence or rendering.

When people see fewer and fewer of one thing, and more and more of the
replacement, that's about the fastest way to educate people that exists :)

Either a bot (as someone suggested) or a rendering engine change, would
work. Both have pros and cons, but (significantly) both will run immediately
the code is completed.

FT2.