[WikiEN-l] Who's moderated?

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Tue Sep 4 23:14:57 UTC 2007

On 4 Sep 2007 at 09:22:36 -0500, NavouWiki <navouwiki at gmail.com>
wrote:

> When I go to Wikipaedia.com or Wikipaedia.org I don't get the...
> ...foundation or the Wikipedia project.  Just an observation. ;)

Those domains seem to belong to somebody in Germany, who redirected
it to a different site they own.  Wikipaedia.net, on the other hand,
shows a WHOIS record that indicates that the Wikimedia Foundation
owns it, but has let it expire about a month ago; it currently goes
to a registrar parking page, but if not renewed will soon be open for
others to register.  Wikipaedia.info goes to one of those silly
pseudo-portal pages with zillions of quasi-relevant links, which seem
to be to various online encyclopedias.

--
== Dan ==