[WikiEN-l] AfDs and deletionists rule!

michael west michawest at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 20:25:55 UTC 2007

On 02/09/07, K P <kpbotany at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, not quite right up there with Rock Climbing, but it's nice to
> see the popular culture go up for the axe every once in a while.
> Although, we probably want to be careful, because folks may think it's
> a scientist and stamp their "delete" without looking.
>
> Today, Ja Rule was nominated for deletion because, "There are no
> references or sources to back up any of the information in the
> article."
>
> I still think it should be deleted, at least all content that is not
> referenced, after all, he may be a hoax.
>
> KP

Can't we community sanction stupid Afds? Two snows in 1 month gets you a
"ban" in refering an afd? or at least we can actually mention that the
proposer has been snowed a couple of times in a month? sourcing a massive
artist shouldn't be a problem but to use afd, mmmmm can i get my list out of
all the people i hate an start nominating and hope afd is so bogged down
that a few actually get deleted?

it sucks