[WikiEN-l] Cla68 blocked for asking question

Ron Ritzman ritzman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 00:40:58 UTC 2007

> Precis: Cla68 has been a dick about this for quite some time, knew
> *precisely* how much of a dick he was being, and thoroughly deserved
> the block, and probably a longer one. He's not here to write an
> encyclopedia.

I,m going to speak in a general sense here and not about Cla68 because
I'm not familiar with him or his edits but one thing I have noticed
about many such cases in the past where some user is supposedly
blocked for something little is that if you look at their edit
histories they are full of low level dickery. Not one edit itself
being blockable. Therefore, it doesn't surprise me that such a person
will eventually be blocked for what seems like a trivial offense.

In short, they are blocked for "being a dick" even though that would
not be appropriate for a block summary.