[WikiEN-l] [[Views of Lyndon LaRouche]] indefinitely full protected

joshua.zelinsky at yale.edu joshua.zelinsky at yale.edu
Mon Oct 22 00:00:50 UTC 2007

LaRouche makes Rush Limbaugh look like a model of sanity and moderation.
LaRouche's ideas are so bizarre it isn't even clear where to start. For
example, he's tried to claim that [[Squaring the circle]] is somehow
doable.(disclaimer I got this second have from a bunch of his followers, not
from him directly). It seemed to focus on being one of many examples of what
would be a valid solution if one were allowed things other than a
straight edge
and compass. Bottom line: He's close to a grade A crank.