[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia: The Missing Manual (O'Reilly, Dec 2007)

Steven Walling steven.walling at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 22:12:18 UTC 2007

So, this time next year, we'll have to deal with hordes of people who
joined the project because of the book quoting it as policy in
discussions when the relevant policy has been updated.  Boy, I'm
cynical.

I'd tend to agree. We might even have to create a whole new
disclaimers/guideline explicitly saying that Wikimedia didn't endorse this
book and that quoting it as "the truth" doesn't mean squat.