[WikiEN-l] Cla68 blocked for asking question

Durova nadezhda.durova at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 11:51:17 UTC 2007

> If Cla68 is as disruptive as claimed -- and I have no reason to
> doubt it -- you need only a little patience to wait for a truly
> disruptive action to apply the waited-for block in response to.

Low-intensity trouble-making is a known technique on the site. Very useful
for thinning out opposition, by making reasonable people think thay have
better things to do.

Charle

******
Very well said.  And I've seen that and dealt with that in enough
contexts that I know when it amounts to gaming.  Other than a rather small
group of people who've been tag-teaming on this issue, there's very little
controversy here.  They've done their best to stir up others with the straw
man about "a block for questioning", but the community as a whole has a lot
of horse sense.

-Durova