[WikiEN-l] [[Views of Lyndon LaRouche]] indefinitely full protected

fredbaud at waterwiki.info fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Sun Oct 21 00:53:49 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: David Goodman [mailto:dgoodmanny at gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2007 06:10 PM
To: 'English Wikipedia'
Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] [[Views of Lyndon LaRouche]] indefinitely full	protected

If there are one or two good generally trusted people preferably with
admin powers intent on reverting the nonsense, they can continue to
do it. Many of us have a few articles we watch intensively.

Or, assuming we're a community, the situation would be suitable for
encouraging wider participation--just as for other contentious
matters.

I do recognize that this is perhaps a special case--and I hope will
not be followed by attempts from the same quarter to sneak their way
into the admins. Personally, I follow JS Mill, that we must be open
even to those who would destroy us. If the great majority of the
community want to protect it, we will not be destroyed.

Yes, good to study them, but important to study them, not just the face they present to the public. That's what a lot of the edit warring is over. Them trying to suppress well-sourced statements of their leader, not meant for public consumption.

Fred