[WikiEN-l] Harassment sites

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Thu Oct 18 22:44:17 UTC 2007

On 18 Oct 2007 at 08:12:46 +0000, fredbaud at waterwiki.info wrote:

> Yes, that is the bottom line: Harassment is done in order to influence content.

And the solution to that is to be resolute in not letting our content
be influenced by harrassment.  But going around removing otherwise-
valid links because they're associated in some way with harrassment
is one form of "letting our content be influenced by harrassment"...
in fact, it might even in some cases be precisely what the harrasser
*wants* to see us do, if they're a troll who thrives on provoking
drama and overreaction.

--
== Dan ==