[WikiEN-l] Harassment sites

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Wed Oct 17 01:38:21 UTC 2007

On 17 Oct 2007 at 00:30:30 +0000, fredbaud at waterwiki.info wrote:
[long line rewrapped]
> Supporting our users and protecting them from harassment is just
> part of our ongoing operation, kind of like keeping air in your
> tires if you're going to ride a bicycle.

Yeah... nails are evil Attack Objects, since they puncture bicycle
tires... they must not be used anywhere under any circumstances!

If you should happen to be riding your bike down a street in your
neighborhood, and you see somebody standing in his front yard using a
hammer and a nail to fasten a "Ron Paul for President" sign onto a
wooden post, you should insist that he remove that nail
immediately... one can't tolerate those trolls who insist on using
nails, even if the ostensible purpose is to put up a sign to further
their political views.  We all know that they're just trying to
puncture a loophole in the anti-nail policy so that they will be free
to use their nails to puncture the tires of all the poor innocent
bicycle riders.

--
== Dan ==