[WikiEN-l] Arbcom

Thatcher131 Wikipedia thatcher131 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 22:34:53 UTC 2007

On 10/16/07, charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
<charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> I disagree with the whole logic that has been invoked. As far as I can see, pacing yourself as an Arb as if you have a long stretch ahead is the way to do six or nine months useful work. Which is about the most people can take, on average.
>
> Charles

I think the point of this conversation (or one of the points) is to
figure out how to avoid having only a handful of active Arbitrators
each year when October rolls around.  One way would be to allow
Arbitrators to declare a long break (without fear of criticism) and
have Jimbo appoint a temp fill-in.

Thatcher