[WikiEN-l] Harassment sites

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Mon Oct 15 17:23:19 UTC 2007

Will Beback wrote:

> There are many ways that we could help readers get more information on a
> BLP subject. We could post the subject's phone number or address so that
> readers could contact the subjects directly. We could provide links to
> their publisher's website. We could add external link to sites that
> charge money, or that are published in a foreign language. Yet we don't
> normally do those things for good reasons.
Why do you want to create a rule about sites published in a foreign
language?  Sometimes they are the best source of information on a given
subject, especially a person.  Some readers interested in the broader
subject do read that language, and should not have their sources limited
by some form of anglo-chauvinism.

Ec