[WikiEN-l] Arbcom

charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Sun Oct 14 14:55:01 UTC 2007

"Thomas Dalton" wrote

> Who would appoint them? Jimbo has been steadily reducing his direct
> involvement with the English Wikipedia, I can't see him wanting to
> increase it again.

Well, why not ask? Jimbo is actually doing what he has adverted to over the years, getting out of the operational matters. Doesn't mean he's out of circulation. I actually mentioned appointments after the summer to him, earlier in the year. The whole slowdown business is entirely predictable to those who grok the AC's work.

Charles