[WikiEN-l] Is Slate an attack site?

charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Fri Oct 12 14:57:05 UTC 2007

"Gregory Maxwell" wrote

> I agree with Anthony on this point. Brandt has been an asshole at
> times. He's had some weird (and wrong) ideas at times. But so have
> others.

Err, why is that an argument? AFAIK he is still wrong about the CIA funding Google, and then somehow setting up Wikipedia for its huge growth, so that when WP articles get to the top of Google searches and then the CIA control those articles, only the official CIA version of various conspiracy-thingies gets to be read on the Web at all?

> He has also been right at times
> We ultimately decided to delete his bio after all...

That would be a non sequitur, then.

Charles