[WikiEN-l] Is Slate an attack site?

fredbaud at waterwiki.info fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Fri Oct 12 14:28:17 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: Gregory Maxwell [mailto:gmaxwell at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 07:26 AM
To: 'English Wikipedia'
Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] Is Slate an attack site?

I agree with Anthony on this point. Brandt has been an asshole at
times. He's had some weird (and wrong) ideas at times. But so have
others.

He has also been right at times
We ultimately decided to delete his bio after all...

We possibly erred in deleting the article on him. This latest mention in the Slate article may have tipped the balance with respect to notability. If he is taken serious by mainstream media, perhaps we ought to have an article. Or perhaps we should make an explicit exception for subjects we are too close to, and not have articles for such subjects.

Fred