[WikiEN-l] Is Slate an attack site?

Phil Sandifer Snowspinner at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 13:31:49 UTC 2007

On Oct 12, 2007, at 9:14 AM, Anthony wrote:

> Actually I think the depiction of Brandt as "a complete nutter" is
> more a symptom of someone who gets too much of their information from
> Wikipedia (and Wikipedia-related resources like this mailing list).

I'd actually describe it as a symptom of someone of whom Brandt said
"If I know anything about how grad school works, it wouldn't take
much to put him in a position where he either decides to leave
Wikipedia or decides that he doesn't need a Ph.D. after all" shortly
before an unknown person called the local police in Gainesville in an
active and deliberate attempt to get me harassed by them.

I can understand how you'd confuse the two, though.

-Phil